Digestive Fridays #1
What on Earth is a "Digestive Friday''???
The title does sound tasty
It's an idea I had on the train a few days ago: when I come across videos and articles which I find useful, why not share those?
Well, today's that day!
(I'm actually writing this on a Saturday, but hey, who's counting?)
Whatcha been consuming?
Some nutrition & food content:
- Easy veggie tacos recipe (video)
- Instant Pot: is it healthy? is it worth it? (spoiler: yes!) (video)
- Lidl releasing an affordable vegan burger: 'Next Level Burger' (yes, that's its real name, haha) - the plant-based trend continues 📈 (article)
Some startup & software engineering-related articles:
- When a rewrite isn’t: rebuilding Slack on the desktop (article)
- Notion : A Product That Users Love, and VCs Can't Invest Into (article)
- Want to hire the best programmers? Offer growth. (article)
Something I want to learn more about: what Neuralink are doing with brain-machine interfaces. Wait But Why already did a great intro to Neuralink.
Here's what's on the hit list:
- Neuralink whitepaper: An integrated brain-machine interface platform with thousands of channels
- Information theory wikipedia
- A Mathematical Theory of Communication
- What the Media Missed About Elon Musk's $150 Million Augmented Brain Project
An interesting story: The Story of the PING Program
Something I've been listening to: Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg Rap Battle (it's also on Spotify!)
Found you think I'd find interesting? Please ping me an email! :)